Welcome! These Terms of Service (the "Terms") govern Your access to and use of the DataScholar.io website. By accessing and using DataScholar.io, You agree to comply with these Terms. You may not access and use DataScholar.io if You do not agree to the version of the Terms posted at the time You access DataScholar.io. The terms "We" and "Us" refer to Aurange Consulting LLC, a NJ LLC doing business as DataScholar.io.
Your access to DataScholar.io is subject to these Terms. We reserve the right to update and change these Terms without notice or acceptance by You, although if we decide to materially change all or part of the Terms, we will send You a notification through the DataScholar.io site. Such modified Terms will become effective upon your continued use of DataScholar.io site.
1. We reserve the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, any DataScholar.io active Account or access to DataScholar.io at any time and at our discretion. Any unused credits(calculated proportionally) will be returned to the user in the event of cancellation by us.
2. DataScholar.io accounts will be accessed through your "Credentials" (a username and password created by you ). Your Credentials are solely for Your use and must not be shared. You agree that Your Credentials and information You provide (Company name, email, phone number) upon registration of Your DataScholar.io account and at all other times will be accurate. You are responsible for preserving the confidentiality of Credential, and for all activities that occur under Your DataScholar.io account. You agree that We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to keep Your Credentials secure.
3. DataScholar.io is not available to persons under the age of thirteen (13).By using DataScholar.io, You represent and warrant that You are at least thirteen (13) years of age and that You are of legal age to form a binding contract in Your place of residence, and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
1. We, in Our reasonable discretion may terminate Your DataScholar.io Account and/or Credentials.
2. You may terminate Your DataScholar.io account., by contacting Us.
3. After cancellation or termination of Your DataScholar.io account for any reason, You will no longer have access to Your DataScholar.io account and all information and Content in Your DataScholar.io account or that You have stored on DataScholar.io may be, but is not required to be deleted by Us. We will have no liability for information or Content that is deleted due to the cancellation or termination of Your DataScholar.io account for any reason.
1. If You believe that any content available through DataScholar.io infringes Your copyright, You may submit a notification pursuant to the United States’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with information by going to DMCA.
1. DataScholar.io is owned and operated by Aurange Consulting LLC. The user interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code, products, services, tests, questions, answers contained within DataScholar.io and all other elements of DataScholar.io provided by Aurange Consulting LLC ("Materials") are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Aurange Consulting LLC or its affiliates and/or third party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Aurange Consulting LLC, You agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials.
1. Except as may be set forth in any separate signed agreement by aurange consulting llc and you, datascholar.Io is provided "As is" with no representations or warranties of any kind, express, statutory or implied, as to the operation of datascholar.Io, or the information, content, materials, or products included on datascholar.Io. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, aurange consulting llc and its affiliates, if any, disclaim all warranties, express, statutory, or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Further, aurange consulting llc and its affiliates do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other information contained in datascholar.Io. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Except as may be set forth in any separate signed agreement between aurange consulting llc and a you, aurange consulting llc does not warrant that datascholar.Io will be available at any time or from any particular location, will be secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that datascholar.Io is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from aurange consulting llc or datascholar.Io shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms of service.
2. Except as may be set forth in any separately signed agreement between aurange consulting llc and you, neither aurange consulting llc nor its affiliates will be liable, under any theory of law, for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to loss of profits or, business interruption, and/or loss of information or data. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, aurange consulting llc's maximum aggregate liability to you for any causes whatsoever, and regardless of the form of action, will at all times be limited to the greater of (I) the amount paid, if any, by you to aurange consulting llc for datascholar.Io in the six (6) months prior to the action giving rise to liability or (ii) one hundred dollars ($100.00).
1. You agree to indemnify and hold Aurange Consulting LLC Incorporation, its affiliated companies, suppliers, partners, officers, contractors and employees harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) Your actions in using DataScholar.io, (ii) a claim that You, or any third party using Your Credentials, infringed any intellectual property or other right of any person or organization using DataScholar.io, or (iii) the violation of these Terms by You or any third party using Your Credentials. Aurange Consulting LLC reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which You are required to indemnify Us, and You agree to cooperate with Our defense of these claims. This indemnity shall not apply if a third party uses Your Credentials due to an act or omission of Aurange Consulting LLC.
1. DataScholar.io does not keep any records of your credit card information on our databases. Protecting your financial information is solely your responsibility
2. If You provide Us with any suggestions, comments, defects, feedback, or modifications proposed or suggested by You ("Feedback"), We shall have the right to use such Feedback at Our discretion, including, but not limited to the incorporation of such suggested changes into DataScholar.io and/or our other products and services. You hereby grant to Us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license under all rights necessary to incorporate and use Your Feedback for any purpose.
3. You agree that regardless of any statute of law to the contrary or any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of DataScholar.io or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
4. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You may not assign Your DataScholar.io account or any rights and licenses granted hereunder and such any assignment by You will be null and void.
6. All sections of these Terms that by their respective nature should survive the cancellation or termination of these Terms shall survive the termination or cancellation of these Terms. You agree that breach of these provisions will cause irreparable harm and that accordingly We may seek injunctive relief in addition to any other legal remedies under these Terms at law or equity.
7. You agree that except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to the Terms.
8. These Terms (including any additional terms, conditions, policies and agreements incorporated herein) are the entire agreement between Aurange Consulting LLC Incorporation and You regarding DataScholar.io. Any dispute arising from or related to these Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to conflict of law principles. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Somerset, New Jersey.